top of page


Current Students - 

Complete this form and return it to Ms. Stricklin in the counseling office.  You can pick up a hard copy of the form from the counseling office. 

Class of 2023, 2022, 2021, & 2020

To request an OFFICIAL TRANSCRIPT be sent to a university:

1.  Come to the counseling office or call 817-815-1030 to see if the transcript can be "T-Rex'd" to your university.

2.  If it cannot, you will need to bring a STAMPED, addressed envelope to the AHHS Counseling Office so that we can mail the official transcript to your university. 

Did you graduate PRIOR TO 2020?  CLICK HERE 

bottom of page